March 28, 2023
Vmo Aircraft Leasing Hosts San Francisco Blood Drive on April 6
Giving blood is an essential act of kindness and generosity that saves lives. As we enter the spring season, the need for blood donations remains critical. Hospitals and healthcare facilities rely on the generosity of blood donors to help patients who require blood transfusions due to surgery, accidents, and medical conditions such as anemia and cancer.
With a severe blood shortage in the U.S., the Vmo Philanthropy Team is teaming up with Vitalant to host the Vmo Blood Drive on Thursday, April 6, 2023, in the Bloodmobile in front of Vmo’s San Francisco office.
“Every two seconds someone in the U.S. needs blood. We can all make an incredible impact on the blood supply in our community by coming together during our upcoming blood drive,” says Terri Woodfolk, Vmo's Office Manager / Executive Administrator. “We’re inviting family members, friends, and colleagues to join us in donating to help ensure patients in our community have the blood that they need when they need it.”
Get a $10 Amazon.com Gift Cards for Donors at our Blood Drive!
As a special thank-you for donating blood, platelets or plasma, donors will receive a $10 Amazon.com Gift Card, redeemable by email.
Blood Drive Details
Drive Date: Thursday, April 6, 2023
- Blood Drive Time: 9:00 AM to 2:00 PM
- Location: Bloodmobile (in front of office, 101 Mission Street, San Francisco, 94105)
Book Your Appointment
To make an appointment, visit http://donors.vitalant.org. Use your unique blood drive code: vmoair.
Fast Track – Donors can complete the health questionnaire online prior to arriving to the drive – visit vitalant.org and click the ‘Health History Questionnaire’ link. The questionnaire must be completed the same day as the donation.
Things to Know
- Donors should review Blood Donor Qualifications prior to making an appointment.
- Donors are encouraged to make an appointment.
- Donors should arrive well-nourished and hydrated with photo identification containing first and last name.
- The donation process takes approximately one hour (add an additional 20 minutes for a double red cell donation).
- Double Red Cell Donation – Power up your donation with an automated double red cell donation.
About Vmo Aircraft Leasing
Vmo Aircraft Leasing (“Vmo”) is a global commercial aircraft lessor operating through offices in Dublin, San Francisco, and Singapore. The company was launched in January 2021 by a team of aviation industry veterans and funds managed by Private Equity and Credit Groups of Ares Management Corporation. www.vmoair.com
Vmo Blood Drive contact:
+1 415 296 5264 // Terri.Woodfolk@vmoair.com