We are looking for an experienced professional to join our Singapore office based team as Contracts Manager, who will be responsible for handling lease, sale, and purchase transactions and manages compliance throughout the life cycle of an aircraft; manages the company records through a document management system and maintain our corporate database (Business Central).
The Contracts Manager will report directly to the Vice President, Head of Contracts and will work closely with the commercial, legal and technical teams in Singapore.
Aircraft Purchase, Sale and Delivery Transactions
- Present a professional image of VmoAir to U.S. and international agencies, worldwide customers and manufacturers as the principal point of contact for all contract-related matters.
- Organize and perform administrative and management functions required for the professional, timely and compliant contract performance related to the purchase, sale, and delivery of aircraft.
- Prepare and complete transactional documents with an international client base while cooperating with internal departments and agencies, having a keen sense of deadlines.
- Process Non-Disclosure Agreements (NDAs) and handle Know Your Customer (KYC) Process.
Manage Lease Compliance
- Manage client obligations such as insurance, registration, aviation filing requirements, etc., and foster working relationships with our clients.
- Monitor client payment obligations and status.
- Summarize financial situations and communicate with Risk and Leasing Departments.
- Manage and process lessor obligations such as security deposit refunds, claim reimbursements, audit requests, etc.
- Negotiate the issuance of Letters of Credit and manage renewals, replacements, and drawdown processes.
Database (Business Central) Management
- Enter and manage company data, asset data and transaction data in a meticulous and timely manner in compliance with department processes and procedure. Analyze data for consistency and accuracy and have a keen sense for recognizing patterns and discrepant information.
- Prepare and distribute reports available in Business Central, in order to provide internal and external clients with relevant lease/asset information.
Document Management (SharePoint)
- Ensure all company and transaction-related documents are filed according to company policies, which includes timeliness, naming convention, location, metadata, etc.
Audit and Regulatory Requirements and Miscellaneous
- Handle ad-hoc transactions and regulatory requirements, like Cape Town filings, EuroControl, Import/Export, regulatory audits, aircraft registration/deregistration.
- Manage and complete ad-hoc special projects; and support certain intra-department projects with Treasury and Technical.
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience.
- 3-5 years of prior contract management experience in the aviation industry.
- Comfortable navigating aircraft purchase, lease, sale and financing documents; and managing transaction execution.
- Experience with databases and document management systems/processes.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English; fluency in another language (such as Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, Tagalog, etc.) a plus.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Excel, Word and Outlook.
- Detail-oriented, meticulously organized and able to successfully handle multiple priorities and critical deadlines simultaneously, and superior attention to overall quality of final product.
- Proactive, flexible, self-starting, with the ability to interpret ambiguity and solve problems with finesse.
- Ability to work in a high stress environment and deal with challenging situations and personalities.
- Positive, respectful, and team-oriented attitude, with an unwavering work ethic.
The compensation package will be commensurate with the candidate’s capabilities and experience and include a competitive salary, eligibility for participation in the company bonus plan, and typical health and pension benefits.
Apply below or email your resume and cover letter to Tara Komin, Vice President, Head of Contracts, at firstname.lastname@example.org.